Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Grocery Store - Where the Cool Moms Hang Out


Life altering decisions are being made in a freezer aisle near you.
Frozen carrots, or peas?
Such agonizing questions make up a day in the life of a stay at home mother.


The smart house-wife says, "I never put all my eggs in one basket."


 You can lead woman to the make-up aisle, but you can't make her leave.


 A smart mama knows where to find the real romance.
This greeting card is better than Twilight!


Should I just purchase one cactus, or two so they don't get lonely?
By George, It's Ellie and Eddie!


The savvy shopper knows when it's time to leave the grocery store.

A good friend will loan you $5 at the grocery store. A TRUE friend will let you use her coupons.
All dressed up with my best friend

Shirt: Wet Seal, $7
Jacket: Thrifted, $4
Shoes: Thrifted, $3

Linking up with No Model Lady

XO!
Jamie





17 comments:

Rainbow Bekah said...

Poor "Trouble"! He's crying and I look all sassy in the background with my hand on my hip, THE BOY JUST NEEDS LOVE! LoL I <3 you and our silliness!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Oh my gosh you are HILARIOUS!!!! I will never ever walk through the grocery store and look at it the same again. LOVE IT! And the crying baby...I feel ya. AWESOME SAUCE!

Grateful4Crochet said...

This is so cute!!!!!!
Makes grocery shopping look fun

Grateful4Crochet said...

This is so cute!!!!!!
Makes grocery shopping look fun

Keri-Anne said...

oh my gosh! that just made me laugh so much :)

Keri-Anne xx

mary said...

Love it Jamie! Your hair is getting soo long, looks beautious! How cute are you?! And I am dying over Ellie & Eddie getting in there! They are celeb status now! Loves! xox!

Holly said...

I love that you actually took pictures at the grocery store :) And my favorite is the egg picture with the lady in the background...she looks shocked that you would take pics there, haha!

theolivetree said...

The title of the post alone mad me laugh...

Jazmin @ The Miller's said...

This adorable! Had me laughing the whole time! You are so cute.

♥Jazmin

Arianne said...

SO cute, loved this little adventure. :)

Alyss said...

You're so cute! Haha! And loving the look the lady behind you in the eggs picture is giving you.

Jen said...

hee hee LOVE this! The grocery store is SO the cool place to be! :) Cute cute shoes!

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

LOL Oh my goodness that made me laugh! and LOVE those shoes!!

Jenna said...

you are too cute girl! love your post :)

Jess said...

what a fun post, love it. my grocery shopping is never that fun!!

magnolia queen said...

Mine cannot understand how I can spend an hour in the huge super Walmart grocery shopping. LOL And by hour I mean always over an hour. It's ridiculous. And $250 later I'm still thinking, "now what am I going to cook for dinner???"

Mrs. Muffins said...

You make me giggle :)

xx